UR Medicine offers the region's widest range of women's health care services. These services are provided by highly regarded experts, many of whom are nationally known in their specialties.
- We offer the latest research-based treatments for gynecologic cancer at the Wilmot Cancer Center, at Highland Hospital and at the Sands Cancer Center in Canandaigua.
- More robotic gynecologic cancer surgeries are performed at Highland Hospital than at any other hospital in New York State.
- We have doctors who combine two subspecialties—gynecology and urology—to provide women with better care for urologic issues such as incontinence, pelvic organ prolapse, recurrent UTIs and post-menopausal bleeding.
- The URMC Fibroid Center is the only center within hundreds of miles that specializes in the treatment of uterine fibroids.
- The Strong Fertility Center is the longest-standing in vitro fertilization center in Upstate New York.
- We offer birthing centers at all of our hospitals, combining intimate, soothing environments with the highest level of care for high-risk pregnancies.